Thursday, December 30, 2010
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Monday, December 27, 2010
Saturday, December 25, 2010
Friday, December 24, 2010
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
1. Thou shalt give thy heart to
Let Him be at the top of thy Christmas list.
2. Thou shalt prepare thy soul for Christmas,
Spend not so much on gifts that thy soul is forgotten.
3. Thou shalt not let Santa Claus replace
thus robbing the day of its spiritual reality.
4. Thou shalt not burden the shop keeper, the mailman,
and the merchant with complaints and demands.
5. Thou shalt give thyself with thy gift,
This will increase its value a hundred fold,
and those who receiveth it shall treasure it forever.
6. Thou shalt not value gifts received by their cost,
Even the least expensive may signify love, and that is more priceless than silver and gold.
7. Thou shalt not neglect the needy, Share thy blessings with many who
will go hungry and cold unless thou are generous.
8. Thou shalt not neglect thy church, Its services highlight the true
meaning of the season.
9. Thou shalt be as a little child, Not until thou has become in
spirit as a little one art thou ready to enter into the
10. Thou shall not forget to share your joy, peace and faith with
those around you.
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Monday, December 20, 2010
Saturday, December 18, 2010
Copyright© 2011 All rights reserved
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Monday, December 13, 2010
Monday, December 6, 2010
Friday, December 3, 2010
-The main altar of the Basilica of Bom Jesus.